PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AND ANY OF ITS PAGES, YOU AGREE WITH MISSION COMPETITION FITNESS EQUIPMENT LLC TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS POSTED BY MISSION COMPETITION FITNESS EQUIPMENT ON THIS WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS THIS SITE.
1. Acceptance of Terms
Mission Competition Fitness Equipment LLC, a Texas limited liability company, (together with its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, consultants, employees, officers, and directors – collectively “Iron Neck,” “we”, “us”, or “our”) maintains the website www.iron-neck.com (the “Site”) to provide you with information about our products and services. All products and services oﬀered by Iron Neck are subject to the Iron Neck terms and conditions applicable to such products and services, which take precedence over the description set forth on our Site.
You agree to use the Services only for lawful purposes, and that you are responsible for your use of the Services and communications with us, all of which must comply with these Terms. You agree not to use the Services in any manner that interferes with its normal operation or with any other User's use and enjoyment of the Services.
Iron Neck may, at its sole discretion, change these Terms from time to time. If changes to the Terms occur, we will notify you by posting the updated terms on the site or by email. It is your responsibility to check the Terms periodically for changes. Updated versions of the Terms will never apply retroactively and the updated Terms will give the exact date they go into effect. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of any changes to the Terms of Service means you accept those new terms. Therefore, you should review these Terms prior to each use. In addition, some services offered through the Service may be subject to additional terms and conditions adopted by Iron Neck. Your use of those services means you agree to be subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms of Service by this reference.
2. Ordering Iron Neck Products
Services and Client Description
The Services are designed to provide you with information about the Iron Neck products and to give you the ability to order Iron Neck Products (an “Order”).
Creating an Account
You may view Content (as further defined below) on the Services without creating an account, but as a condition of using certain aspects of the Services, including placing an order for an Iron Neck product, you may be required to create an account using an email address (“User ID”) and password.
You are solely responsible for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password for the Site. You shall never use another User account without the other User’s express permission. If you discover any unauthorized use of your account, or other known account-related security breach, you must report it to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. You agree that you are responsible for anything that happens through your account until you cancel and close your account or prove that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own.
Iron Neck cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section. Regardless of whether you create an account, you are still subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms covering the delivery of the Services.
To pay for an Order, you must provide Iron Neck with the information necessary to process such Order including: (i) your shipping address, (ii) your billing address, and (iii) your payment method. You then agree to pay Iron Neck the charges incurred with any Order. If you dispute any charges, you must inform Iron Neck in writing within thirty (30) of being billed by Iron Neck.
Iron Neck uses a third-party payment processor, Stripe, for any Orders made through the Site. We do not store credit card information on our servers and are not responsible for the policies or practices of the third-party processor.
We believe in the effectiveness of the Iron Neck strengthening products and we're confident you will too. That's why we provide a 30-day money back guarantee. Here is how it works:
• Try your new Iron Neck for up to 30 days.
• If you aren’t feeling results, contact us at email@example.com.
• If we can't help with a solution, we'll authorize a return for the full price of your Iron Neck strengthening products. You just pay the original delivery and return shipping fees.
If you are under 13 years of age, you are not authorized to use the Service, with or without registering. In addition, if you are under 18 years old, you may use the Service, with or without registering, only with the approval of your parent or guardian.
Availability of the Site
You acknowledge that there may be interruptions in service or events that are beyond our control. While we use reasonable efforts to keep the Site accessible, the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of our control, Site access may be interrupted, suspended or terminated. You further understand that there may be interruptions in service or events on third-party sites., that will affect your use of the Service (defined below) and that are beyond our control to prevent or correct. Interruptions in the Service that are beyond our control shall not serve as a basis to terminate your subscription or demand a full or partial refund of any prepaid fees.
Modifications to Service
Iron Neck reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Services (including, but not limited to, the availability of any feature, database, or Content), whether temporarily or permanently at any time for any reason. You agree that Iron Neck shall not be liable to your or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services. Iron Neck may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability.
3. Rules and Conduct
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is prohibited by the Terms or law. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Service.
You understand and agree that you will not use the Services to engage in the prohibited conduct below:
1. You shall not use the Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, data protection and privacy, and import or export control.
2. You agree not to license, sublicense, sell, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, time share, or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Services available to any third party, other than as expressly permitted by the Terms;
3. You shall not use the Services to Submit Content, or use as a User ID or any name or term that (i) is the name of another person, with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) is subject to any rights of another person, without appropriate authorization; or (iii) is offensive, vulgar, pornographic or obscene.
4. You shall not post, store, send, transmit, or disseminate any information or material which infringes any patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or any other proprietary or intellectual property rights.
5. You shall not attempt to use any method to gain unauthorized access to any paid features of the Services;
6. You shall not directly or indirectly: (i) decipher, decompile, remove, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Services, security-related features of the Services, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Services, or features that enforce limitations on use of the Services, except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction; (ii) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Services; or (iii) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations.
7. You shall not, and shall not permit any third party using your account to, take any action, or Submit Content, that constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any junk mail, spam, or chain letters; contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit, or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information of Iron Neck or any third party; or that impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Iron Neck. Additionally, you shall not take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by Iron Neck in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Iron Neck’s or its third-party providers’ infrastructure; interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service; bypass any measures Iron Neck may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Service); run Maillist, Listserv, or any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Service; or use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site.
If for any reason, Iron Neck determines that you have failed to follow these rules, we reserve the right to prohibit any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof) and/or the Services by you. If we have reason to suspect, or learn that anyone is violating these Terms, we may investigate and/or take legal action as necessary including bringing a lawsuit for damages caused by the violation. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, cooperating with and assisting law enforcement or government agencies in any resulting investigations of illegal conduct.
4. Termination of Usage
You may stop using the Services at any time; however, unless Iron Neck is in breach of this Agreement and does not cure said breach within thirty (30) days of receiving written notice from you of an actual breach, identifying specifically the nature of the breach, you are not entitled to any refunds. Iron Neck reserves the right to remove your account information along with any account settings from our servers with NO liability or notice to you. Once your account information and account settings are removed, you will not be able to recover this data and you will lose access to all of your content (except that content stored/published to third-party websites, that data will remain on said third-party websites pursuant to those website’s terms and conditions).
You acknowledge and understand that these Terms survive termination of your account, including our rights regarding any content you submitted to the website before your account was terminated. Following termination of your account, however, your license to use Iron Neck’s Content automatically terminates, and Iron Neck has no obligation to provide you with use of the Site. All provisions of the Terms that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
5. Third-Party Sites
The Services may permit you to link to other websites or resources on the internet. Links on the Services to third party websites, if any, are provided only as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Services. The inclusion on another website of any link to the Services does not imply control of, endorsement by, or affiliation with Iron Neck. Your dealings with third parties through links to such third-party websites are solely between you and such third parties. You agree that Iron Neck will not be responsible or liable for any content, goods or services provided on or through these outside websites or for your use or inability to use such websites. You will use these links at your own risk. You are advised that other websites on the Internet, including third party websites linked from the Services, might contain material or information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate; or that is inaccurate, untrue, misleading or deceptive; or that is defamatory, libelous, infringing of others' rights or otherwise unlawful. Iron Neck expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, legality, decency or accuracy of any information, and for any products and services, that appear on any third-party website or application.
Without limiting the foregoing, your correspondence or business dealings with, participation in promotions of or purchases from, third parties found on or through the use of the Services, including payment for and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that Iron Neck shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Services.
6. Intellectual Property and User Content
Through the Site, App, email, websites, and other media, the Services make accessible various content, including, but not limited to, videos, photographs, images, artwork, graphics, audio clips, comments, data, text, software, scripts, campaigns, other material and information, and associated trademarks and copyrightable works (collectively, “Content”).
Our Content is protected in many ways, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, and other rights and laws. You agree to respect all legal notices, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed through the Services. You also agree not to change, translate, or otherwise create derivative works based off our Content.
You have a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferrable license to use the website and our content solely for legally permitted activities related to our Services as outlined in these Terms.
We, including third party partners and our affiliates, may ask you for Feedback (as further defined below) on your experience with the Services. We shall become the owner of any reviews, comments, suggestions or other feedback regarding the Services posted to the Site or on our social media pages (collectively, "Feedback") and it may share with any of its affiliates. We will not be required to treat any Feedback as confidential, and will not be liable for any Feedback posted on the Site or elsewhere. Without limitation, Iron Neck will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Feedback of every kind and nature everywhere and will be entitled to use the Feedback for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, without compensation to you or any other person sending the Feedback. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not Iron Neck, have full responsibility for the Feedback, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
To the extent that you decide to post any Feedback on the Services or on Iron Neck’s social media pages, you agree not to, and shall not permit any third party using your account to, post or transmit any unlawful, infringing, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent, harmful, offensive, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise unlawful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including any material that encourages criminal conduct or conduct that would give rise to civil liability, is tortious, violates any law or contract, infringes others' intellectual property rights or otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law. Specifically, you agree that your Feedback will not contain third-party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant Iron Neck all of the license rights granted herein. Iron Neck may refuse to accept or transmit Feedback. Additionally, Iron Neck shall have the right to delete, edit, modify, reformat, excerpt, or translate any of your Feedback.
7. Claims of Copyright Infringement
Iron Neck complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). We will remove infringing materials in accordance with the DMCA if properly notified that Content infringes copyright. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify our Copyright Agent by email at support@Iron-Neck.com or by mail to 1114 W 5th St Suite 102, Austin, TX 78703. Please do not send notices or inquiries about anything other than alleged copyright infringement or other intellectual property claims to our Agent for Notice. Your email must contain the following information (please confirm these requirements with your legal counsel, or see the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3), for more information):
• an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
• information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
• a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
• a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, sufficient for Iron Neck to locate the material; your address, telephone number, and email address;
• a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
If you fail to comply with these notice requirements, your notification may not be valid. Under the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing or was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have adopted a policy of, in appropriate circumstances, terminating User accounts that are repeat infringers of the intellectual property rights of others. We also may terminate User accounts even based on a single infringement.
Under the DMCA, a Counter Notice is a legal means to state your objection to a DMCA Notice. If you have received a DMCA Notice from Iron Neck, or have been otherwise advised by Iron Neck that your account was the subject of a DMCA Notice, and you dispute that your material is infringing or believe that the material removed or disabled was as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled, you may submit a Counter Notice.
Iron Neck respects the trademark rights of others and will remove infringing materials in accordance with the Iron Neck policies. If you wish to submit a claim of trademark infringement, please notify Iron Neck by emailing us at support@Iron-Neck.com. Your email must contain the following information:
• Company name (trademark holder)
• Description of trademarked word or symbol
• Registration number and office of registration (e.g., USPTO, state registration)
• URL of infringing project
• Specific details of infringement
• Your full legal name
• Your email address
• Your title
• Company street address
• A statement that you understand that we may provide third parties, including the affected user, with a copy of this complaint
• A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the challenged material violates your rights
• A statement under penalty of perjury that the information in this complaint is true and correct and that you are the trademark owner or are authorized to act on the trademark owner’s behalf
Iron Neck may, in its sole discretion, terminate User accounts that infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
8. Warranty Disclaimer
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES AND THE MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS, IRON NECK AND ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND PERTAINING TO THE SERVICES AND THE MATERIALS HEREIN, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY, AVAILABLITY, USE REASONABLE CARE AND SKILL, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AS WELL AS WARRANTIES ARISING BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING, AND COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. IRON NECK MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR BUGS, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, AND (IV) ANY ERRORS IN OR ON THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY MATERIAL, CONTENT, OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED AND/OR USED THROUGH THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL, CONTENT OR INFORMATION. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM IRON NECK PARTIES ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
9. Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN NO EVENT SHALL IRON NECK, NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), (II) FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION), OR (III) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100.00). SOME STATES OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THESE JURISDICTIONS, IRON NECK’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Dispute Resolution
It is Iron Neck’s goal that the Services meet your expectations and live up to our promises to you. However, there may be instances when you feel that we have not fulfilled our obligations or you may have a different type of problem or dispute that needs special attention. In those instances, we are committed to working with you to reach a reasonable resolution that satisfies you; however, we can only do this if we know about and understand your issue. Therefore, for any problem or dispute that you may have with Iron Neck, you acknowledge and agree that you will first give us an opportunity to resolve your problem or dispute. In order to initiate this dispute resolution process, you must first send us a written description of your problem or dispute within thirty (30) days of the event giving rise to the issue by sending an email to: support@Iron-Neck.com or by mail to 1114 W 5th St Suite 102, Austin, TX 78703. You then agree to negotiate with Iron Neck in good faith about your problem or dispute for at least 60 days.
The Terms are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable, or sublicensable by you except with our prior written consent. Any assignment in violation of this section shall be null and void. We may assign, transfer, or delegate any of our rights and obligations hereunder without consent.
12. Notice Policy and Your Consent
Under these Terms you are contracting with Mission Competition Fitness Equipment LLC, a Texas limited liability company. Notice should be addressed to Mission Competition Fitness Equipment LLC, [1114 W 5th St Suite 102, Austin, TX 78703].
For the avoidance of doubt, we are entering into this Agreement as principal and not as agent for any other Mission Competition Fitness Equipment LLC company. Subject to any permitted assignment, the obligations owed by us under this Agreement shall be owed to you solely by us and the obligations owed by you under this Agreement shall be owed solely to us.
We may give notice by means of a general notice on the Site, electronic mail to your email address in your Account, or by written communication sent by first class mail or pre-paid post to your address in your Account. Such notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the expiration of 48 hours after mailing or posting (if sent by first class mail or pre-paid post) or 12 hours after sending (if sent by email or text). You may give notice to us, with such notice deemed given when received by us, at any time by first class mail or pre-paid post to the address set forth above or at such other address as we may advise from time to time, pursuant to this provision.
13. Geographic Limits of Service
Iron Neck make no representation that materials contained on the Services or products described or offered on or via the Site are appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions outside the United States, or that these Terms comply with the laws of any other country. Accessing the Service is prohibited from territories where the Content is illegal. If you access the Service from other locations, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. You agree that you will not access the Services from any territory where the contents are illegal, and that you, and not Iron Neck, are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Iron Neck reserves the right, at any time in our sole discretion, to limit the availability and accessibility of the Services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction we so desire.
14. Governing Law
These Terms (and any further rules, policies, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas and the United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law, and without application of the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act or the United Nations Convention of Controls for International Sale of Goods.
You agree that the Services are deemed passive and do not give rise to personal jurisdiction over Iron Neck, either specific or general, in any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms, or your use or non-use of the Services, shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Dallas County in the State of Texas and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. You irrevocably waive any right you may have to trial by jury in any dispute, action, or proceeding.
15. Integration and Severability
These Terms and other referenced material constitutes the entire agreement between you and Iron Neck with respect to the Services, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and Iron Neck with respect to the Services and govern the future relationship. If a court in any final, unappealable proceeding holds any provision of these Terms or its application to any person or circumstance invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms, shall not be affected, and shall be valid, legal and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
16. No Waiver
The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Iron Neck, its employees, contractors, oﬃcers, and directors harmless from and against any and all liability, loss, claim, and expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements) arising out of or in any way connected to your access to, use of, or misuse of our website.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact us at support@Iron-Neck.com or by mail at 1114 W 5th St Suite 102, Austin, TX 78703.
Please read the following carefully to learn more about what information we collect, what we do with that information, and how we may use your personal information. We value your comments about our privacy statement and invite you to e-mail us with inquiries, suggestions and complaints at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Types of Information is Collected. To enhance your user experience and improve the Site, we collect information about you from two sources: (i) information you affirmatively give to us; and (ii) information automatically collected when you use the Site. Third parties involved, administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration, technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, and communications agencies may also collect your information in connection with your use of the Site unless a user refuses to consent to the disclosure of information to third parties.
Information You Affirmatively Give Us. In using the services, you may provide us with personally identifiable information. This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you, and information about your use of and activities on our website that may be connected with you (“Personal Information”). Some examples of this type of information include demographic information and personal information (such as your name, address, phone number, country of residence, or email address) that you electronically submit to us for purposes such as registering for a waitlist, opening an account, writing reviews, signing up for email newsletters, subscribing to a mailing list, or obtaining customer support. We may also ask for information (including a credit card number and shipping and billing address) from users who make a purchase or conduct other transactions on our Site. The information supplied helps us to provide the product requested, oﬀer you more personalized features, and tailor the Site to your interests. Supplying such information is entirely voluntary. However, if you choose not to supply information requested, we will be unable to provide you with the services or product oﬀered to users of the Site.
Information Automatically Collected. Like other websites, we also may collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate through our Site. We may collect information about your visit from the browser on your computer or mobile device including but not limited to the time and date you access the Site, your geographic location, IP address, device information, cookies and the pages you request — to analyze trends, administer the site, track navigation of the site, deliver relevant advertisements and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use (note that IP addresses are not linked to “personally identifiable information”). We use this aggregated information to improve understanding of customer needs and provide relevant services. To automatically collect information, we use various technologies including:
Website Analytics. We use Google Analytics to better understand how visitors interact with our site. This service provides non-personally identifiable data including but not limited to data on where visitors came from, what actions they took on our site and where visitors went when they left our site. If you would like to learn more about this service, or about choices to opt out from it, please click here. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link. https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out
Uses of Your Personal Information
We will use the information you provide to us for a variety of purposes, including to:
• contact you for customer service purposes
• contact you to inform you of important changes or additions to our Site or the services oﬀered over our Site
• notify you of any changes to the Iron Neck policies
• send you administrative notices, oﬀers and any other communications that we believe may be of interest to you
• operate, improve and maintain our products and services, including analyzing user behavior,
• administer promotions, provide features and display relevant content to you,
• track and monitor web traﬃc,
• track your response and behavior on the Site,
• interact with support and feedback platforms,
• manage support and contact requests,
• tailor and optimize advertising, and
• to implement SPAM protection.
The information we collect is kept for the time necessary to carry out the service or purpose described in this policy. You may withdraw your permission and prevent our use of your information by contacting us directly at email@example.com.
Sharing of Information
We don’t give your personal information to any third-party services, except when it’s necessary to provide services (like when we partner with payment processors). When we share data with third-party services that support our delivery of the Site, we require that they protect your personal information to the same standards we do. We do reserve the right to disclose personal information when we believe that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement, to prevent fraud or abuse, or to protect our legal rights.
Please see below for how we may share your personal and non-person information.
1) Service Providers and Contractors: We reserve the right to disclose to service providers, contractors, or other third parties any or all of the information that we collect online about you and other visitors to conduct business on our behalf. These activities could include processing payments, maintaining this Site, and providing business services to us or to you.
2) By Law or to Protect Rights: We may disclose information when we believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, to enforce our intellectual property rights, to enforce our Terms of Service, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Iron Neck and our employees, and if necessary to defend against third-party claims. We may also disclose information when requested to comply with a court order, investigation, or governmental request.
4) With Your Consent: We may share information when you provide us with your consent to do so. This may occur when you consent aﬃrmatively or it may occur through your use of the Site as provided in this Policy. For instance, when you request information or services from our aﬃliates, partners, service providers, or other third parties through us, or when you post information to our Site, you provide your consent for us to share that information with others. We will also use your personal information to communicate with you about your orders and deliveries, including a conﬁrmation email.
Please bear in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online – for example through comments and participation in forums or through email – that information can be seen, collected and used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
Non-Personal Information and Aggregate Data
Iron Neck may share with third parties your non-personal information and related aggregated data. For example, we may share IP addresses or general demographic information of its users to provide anonymous aggregated data to business partners about the volume of use on the Site and the opportunities in which users are most interested. Because this form of data does not identify particular users, these third parties will not be able to contact you based solely on this data.
Iron Neck uses a third-party payment processor for any purchases made through the Site. We do not store credit card information on our servers and are not responsible for the policies or practices of the third-party processor.
Storage of Information
All information gathered on our Site is stored within a database accessible only by us. We will use industry standard measures, including encryption where appropriate. However, as eﬀective as the reasonable security measures we implement may be, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information supplied will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. Therefore, any information you transmit to us is sent at your own risk.
By using the Site, purchasing a product, or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Site. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Site or sending an email to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice), please contact us at the address below.
How You Can Control the Information We Collect, Use and Share
If you share information with us, you will have the opportunity to review, update, change or delete the information you have provided to us (and that we continue to store) at any time. You can also stop receiving emails from us or disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to eﬀect changes or click on the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of marketing emails you may receive from us. If you email us, please title your email “Corrections/Opt Out”.
On request, we will give you a copy of all the personal information about you that we hold. This information is subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law.
We may retain certain information as required by law or for necessary business purposes. We are under no obligation to store such Personal Information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such Personal Information. In addition, you should be aware that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons.
Regardless of your choices regarding promotional communications and updates regarding content, we may send you administrative messages, service announcements, terms and conditions of your account, or other similar communications, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Change of Control
If Iron Neck sells all or part of its business, makes a sale or transfer of assets, is otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, Iron Neck may transfer your personal information and non-personal information to one or more third parties as part of such transaction.
Our Policy Toward Children
The Site is not directed to children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly maintain personally identiﬁable information from or about anyone under 13. If we become aware that we have collected personally identiﬁable information from a user of the Site that is under the age of 13, then we will remove that child’s personal information from our ﬁles. If a parent or guardian learns his or her child has provided us with Personal Information, he or she should contact us at email@example.com (please include the child’s name, address, username, and e-mail address).
Consent to Transfer
Our computer systems for the Site are currently governed by and operated in the United States, so your personal data will be processed by us in the United States, where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world, such as the European Union. Iron Neck makes no representation that the Site is governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of any other nation. If you are a visitor from outside the United States, by using the Site, you agree to this Policy and you consent to the transfer of all such information to the United States, which may not offer an equivalent level of protection of that required in the European Union or certain other countries, and to the processing of that information as described in this Policy.
Changes and Updates
Official Rules for Iron Neck Giveaway Updated 06/08/2020
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the https://www.iron-neck.com/pages/fathersday and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is open to legal residents of all countries and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Iron Neck, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Iron Neck as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 06/08/2020 07:00am CST and ending 06/14/2020 11:59pm CST. All online entries must be received by 06/14/2020 11:59pm CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.iron-neck.com/pages/fathersday. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Iron Neck. You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Iron Neck.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one of four prize package: Iron Neck Pro Bundle ($600 value), Iron Neck Starter ($300 value), Total Sport Elite Fitness Bundle ($335 value), Tri-Sport Fitness Bundle ($235 value). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Iron Neck. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Iron Neck’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Iron Neck to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing. Winner will be notified by email within five (1) day following selection of Winner. Iron Neck shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT IRON NECK’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: Iron Neck reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Iron Neck’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Iron Neck may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Iron Neck. Iron Neck reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Iron Neck has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Iron Neck reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Iron Neck and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND TEXAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Iron Neck is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.