Have a wide range of head sizes using your Iron Neck? Or, maybe you just want to share with a friend or family member?
Iron Neck front pads are interchangeable to ensure the perfect fit for everyone. With each Iron Neck purchase, you'll receive all three of our front pads (Small, Medium, and Large sizes).
New Velcro Pad Installation (Legacy Iron Neck)
* The Small front pad is 1 1/2" thick and intended for small sized heads (cap sizes 6.5" - 7", or head circumference 20.5" - 22").
* The Medium front pad is 1" thick and intended for medium sized heads (cap sizes 7" - 7.5", or head circumference 22" - 23.5").
* The Large front pad is 1/2" thick and intended for larger heads (cap sizes 7.5" - 8", or head circumference 23.5" - 25").
When removing/interchanging a velcro-backed front pad from your Iron Neck, always peel from the velcro, do not pull the foam material of the pad.
1. Peel existing pad off
2. Clear surface of any debris from pad
3. Remove adhesive backing of male velcro strip and firmly apply, evenly and centered, along inside front of inner ring.
4. Center and align pad and press firmly into front inner ring (as shown in picture)